• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Just want to say thanks

SunZoomSpark

Hi,

Longtime lurker on this forum and I just registered and wanted to thank all of the helpful information and reviews. I have been trying to figure out my first DAC and Headphone amp to purchase and the information on this site was very helpful making a decision. After much reading I ended up going with a Topping D10 DAC and a Liquid Spark amp which should be arriving in the next couple of days. I primarily listen to FLAC files ripped from my CDs with Sennheiser 598 headphones plugged into my PC using mocp(Music On Console Player) as my PC runs Linux. My commuter setup is just a Fiio X1 with Soundmagic E80 IEMs. Anyway thank you for all of the great info on this forum as it was most appreciated.

Dialectic

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi,

Longtime lurker on this forum and I just registered and wanted to thank all of the helpful information and reviews. I have been trying to figure out my first DAC and Headphone amp to purchase and the information on this site was very helpful making a decision. After much reading I ended up going with a Topping D10 DAC and a Liquid Spark amp which should be arriving in the next couple of days. I primarily listen to FLAC files ripped from my CDs with Sennheiser 598 headphones plugged into my PC using mocp(Music On Console Player) as my PC runs Linux. My commuter setup is just a Fiio X1 with Soundmagic E80 IEMs. Anyway thank you for all of the great info on this forum as it was most appreciated.
Excellent screen name.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Hi,

Your most welcome and thank you for popping up and contributing. It means a lot to amir and all our contributing members, knowing they are helping the large mostly silent majority.

Thanks for voicing it.

q3cpma

Major Contributor
Hi,

I suggest you switch to something that got ReplayGain support (like cmus), which really makes music listening less annoying.

Top Bottom