• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Jriver 22

iridium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Link appears to have been thrown out of court.

iridium.

OP
dallasjustice

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
It looks like the big deal may be the "panel." I can't download anything because Frontier accidentally turned off my service after they took over for Verizon Fios even tho I paid all my bills on time. I've been without cable, Internet and phone at home since last Thursday. :(

OP
dallasjustice

dallasjustice

Major Contributor
I think you have to login to the forum to see it.

I downloaded Jriver 22. The panels is nothing new and not very significant.

There's a new sox resampler and an audio only mode I never noticed before. I'm not seeing much new stuff here.

The hugest disappointment with Jriver is how they've dropped the ball with TV. When Microsoft pulled out of TV cablecard support through media center, Jriver had a great opportunity to make tv cablecard better than ever. But they've done nothing significant with it. If Jriver would simply update either gizmo remote or jremote to integrate the television guide so that users could use a viable remote for the TV, it could hugely awesome. But nothing in Jriver 22 improves upon the terrible guide and TV experience. It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom