• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JBL HDI-3800 Floorstanding Speaker Review

sprellemannen

Forum Donor
I can get the Revel F208 shipped new from a good dealer in my state for $4600 + tax,
edc50608a11b656863fae1fd22710cc7.jpg

archerious

sprellemannen

Forum Donor
The same dealer offered me F226Be for $6300 including tax and shipping. I'm actually tempted to spend the extra money since with tax and shipping the F208 becomes about $4900.
Whatever you buy, buy speakers which are so good that you can keep them (be satisfied) for the rest of your life (and I absolutely think the speakers you have mentioned are in that category). Good luck, and looking forward to read what you end up buying.

archerious

Whatever you buy, buy speakers which are so good that you can keep them (be satisfied) for the rest of your life (and I absolutely think the speakers you have mentioned are in that category). Good luck, and looking forward to read what you end up buying.
I've settled on F226Be, they seem like an upgrade and from the measurements to what Erin's Audio Corner has stated, they'll be a great fit.

The only other speakers that caught my attention was Focal Kanta, but open box Kanta are over $8000 for the pair, so that's definitely not something I would feel comfortable buying.

Top Bottom