• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JBL at Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Thank you me too, I have been trying to represent JBL for approximately ten years, patience really is a virtue.
Question is now which models to stock?
Keith

rajapruk

Forum Donor
Please don’t do M2 on Benchmark dacs and amps and BSS dsp. Then I will have to go do vacation in UK, and suffer bad weather and fish and chips.
:)

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Please don’t do M2 on Benchmark dacs and amps and BSS dsp. Then I will have to go do vacation in UK, and suffer bad weather and fish and chips.
:)
You can come to the USA for that. :p

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does any other audio brand have the breadth of product ranges as JBL? I can't think of another company that goes all the way from cheap and cheerful Bluetooth speakers all the way up to ultra-high end by way of serious pro-audio equipment and with lot's in between. It's a remarkable range.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does any other audio brand have the breadth of product ranges as JBL? I can't think of another company that goes all the way from cheap and cheerful Bluetooth speakers all the way up to ultra-high end by way of serious pro-audio equipment and with lot's in between. It's a remarkable range.
And utterly confusing

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Congrats. I am sure it will be good for JBL for you to represent them there.
Amir I have been interested in them for years but the then U.K. ‘distributor’ position made it impossible, Harman have bought A&R Cambridge and they are now the distributors and are actually going to appoint retailers rather than sell direct which is what the last lot did.
BW Keith

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Amir I have been interested in them for years but the then U.K. ‘distributor’ position made it impossible, Harman have bought A&R Cambridge and they are now the distributors and are actually going to appoint retailers rather than sell direct which is what the last lot did.
BW Keith
Good news.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Thanks Thomas, you more than anyone was aware of the previous situation!
The new Arcam guys are really straightforward and extremely pleasant.
I believe that up to this moment there are no JBL ‘synthesis’ loudspeakers anywhere in the U.K., which says it all really .
Keith

Top Bottom