• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JBL 305P MkII Review (Erin)

dfuller

Major Contributor
I want people to understand there is more out there than chamber music to listen to speakers with.
Honestly, I consider this a damn near mandatory thing. The "audiophile music" market is not indicative of actual listening habits for most people - I'm going to be listening to Leprous and VOLA long before I spend any time on Diana Krall, because that's the music I like.

noel_fs

I've got a library full of MFSL and AF remasters. Not the crap stuff. And I linked the Spotify list because those are the songs I use; not necessarily the exact same masters. I want people to understand there is more out there than chamber music to listen to speakers with. I have even purchased many original 80's masters from different countries of origin in hopes to find the "best" pressing. Not that it's ever really been necessary.
Well then im glad to see a fellow hoarder of og masters

192kbps

Addicted to Fun and Learning
JBL_Pro_305P_MKII_2021_harman_spin.jpg

Top Bottom