• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Japanese/Anime Music

Since there are so many Anime viewers here then let's share our favourite opening/endings and artists from Japan

My current favourite song

LBDoan

A couple of my favorite (not exactly OP nor ED), in no particular order:

Vogel im Käfig by Hiroyuki Sawano:

Merry-Go-Round by Joe Hisaishi:

Crime and Punishment by Akira Senju:

Komm, süßer Tod by Shiro Shagisu:

Just recently got into anime (though I have experience with Studio Ghibli) due to quarantine. There's so many beautiful soundtracks such that listing them all would be a nuisance to you guys. Although not anime-related, would you mind some city pop recommendation? I'm a big fan of city pop. Anyway, enjoy the music! :)

esm

Forum Donor
I'm a both a RADWIMPS and Makoto Shinkai fan, so the Kimi no Na Wa ("Your Name.") and Tenki no Ko ("Weathering With You") soundtracks are on heavy rotation for me.

The Boogiepop and Others and Kara no Kyoukai ("Garden of Sinners") soundtracks are a... whole mood for me. I can put these on and just melt into whatever I'm working on.

If you've seen Clannad and this simple song doesn't emotionally crush you, you're probably a robot.

And lately, even though I've never watched BanG! Dream, I've been listening to a lot of Roselia.

majingotan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
53527115-A6B9-42D3-84D5-465D3E7D2B5E.jpeg