• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

It isn’t only audio…

Pluto

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
…in which we have to tolerate outrageous and deceptive claims that violate the laws of nature (as well as those of common sense). Take a look at this…

Good fun, and the presenter is great.

And it's interesting to note that the company selling this piece of sham technology appears far more adept at their dastardly dealing than most of the audio scams you've seen.

pos

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Let me do a side step on that one please: pointing out the most stupid anti-5G arguments (and accompanying scams) is a good way of avoiding the important questions.
5G is very harmful when you consider its total ecological impact, and it is also probably not needed in the first place, for 99% of the things it will routinely be used for.
That is, unless you want to look at that guy's video in 4k of course... :rolleyes:
I am sure he will publish them in 8k as soon as he has the hardware (and affiliated sponsors) for it.
To me that is more harmful a behavior overall than those scams he is exposing here.

Last edited:

tomtoo

Major Contributor
If it shields EMF in a radius of 40meters unpowerd. Your neigbhor that is a ham radiohobbyist will hate you!! :))

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Do you want a shield for let's say your DAC/AMP active component's? Use cheap graphite mixture & it needs to cover 110 dB scale rejection in extreme cases (when radio is simultaneously broadcasting scanning network's). 5G really doesn't change anything regarding EMF emissions.

Top Bottom