• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

issue with unknown technical audio feedback on my renders/recordingss

rentzdan000

hi, so not sure if this would be the right group to post this question please redirect me if not. Anyway so ive been recording alot of vocals here recently. Below im going to attach my latest recording in my home studio. Im well aware there are plenty of vocal issues that im actively working on but, what i want to ask here is each time i listen back i hear some type of odd technical audio feedback. im not sure what this is about due to my limited knowledge of my daw & home recording in general. Would anybody here know what maybe the culprit of all these strange audio technical sounds im hearing? also know my audio gear/home studio setup isnt too invested at the moment meaning i really dont have top quality stuff so not sure if that would have anything to do with it either. so id appreciate your feedback.
daw; reaper
os; windows 10 64bit

OP
R

rentzdan000

i have the presonus studio 24c, i have a pair of cascade mics be difficult to find that model info but they were about 300$ in value new for a condenser & two pencils. Not very nice mics. i think thatd be all the relevant gear to this scenario no? let me know your thoughts.

JayGilb

Major Contributor
I'm not hearing any feedback related problems. Try muting all unused inputs and outputs in your DAW as it looks like you're getting some digital routing feedback. Temporarily disable all vst effects and rotate the Mixer knob on your 24c interface to see if that has an effect.

Top Bottom