• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is there a pure Bluetooth receiver like Topping BC30 without DAC?

shinewu

I have plenty of DACs and Amps lying around. I am curious if there is some high quality Bluetooth receiver that can convert LDAC signals to digital ones such as optical or coaxical? I know Topping BC30 does that, but it also comes with an extra DAC.

There are several generic branded ones on Amazon, but my worry is that those might mess up the signals badly, especially on the clocks. Do you folks know any good ones < $50?

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
What do you mean bluetooth and high quality? If your BT transmitter doesn't have the codec, it doesn't matter what the receiver has....

OP
S

shinewu

My transmitter will be a laptop. I just need a receiver that takes the digital signal from laptop and convert it into another digital one such as optical or coaxial, so that I can feed into my DAC.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
But Topping BC3 has optical out. For the price (70 usd) it is already an excellent option.

http://www.tpdz.net/productinfo/518541.html

8a9858b136cf19c1906e3599276c7515.jpg

Top Bottom