• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is something going on with L7audiolab?

ShiZo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Usually for measurements I check reviews here and then I sometimes check L7audiolab. But I've noticed a lack of posts over at L7audiolab. Does anyone know if that site no longer being operated, or is this just a hiatus?

egellings

Major Contributor
Once they all get similarly good in their measurements, it gets boring after a while. Not much new to see outside of nameplates.

Zek

Major Contributor
Something is happening with the L7audiolab site.
Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 23.23.55.png

JeffGB

I can recall the owner of the site commenting on cancer treatments, so I am concerned that something may have happened to him. I hope that whatever is up with the site, he is ok.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
He’s back. Rejoice!

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The translated version probably misses the finer points but I think he had health issues and I think a degree of ennui around the market. Looks like a new luxury & precision uber dongle got him in the mood for firing up the AP.

Good to see him operating again @WolfX-700

JSmith

Master Contributor
anyone know what happened to @WolfX-700 ?
I would like to know if Prof Wolf is ok as well... he is a very pleasant and professional person who has a passion for audio products and reproduction. I did hear he had a cancer issue, which is the basis of my concern.

I very much hope he is ok, or at least still in this realm.

JSmith

Χ Ξ Σ

Forum Donor
Wolf left his website behind because he was building a mansion for himself, one of many that he owns. It is probably done by now but I don't think he would make a comeback any time soon. He has so many expensive hobbies like motorcycles, bicycles, car-racing, photography, and art-dealing. I can see why doing audio measurements no longer interests him.

Reactions: trl
Top Bottom