• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is se out as good as balanced in Topping A90?

Oukkidoukki

I have only normal se headphones so no need for balanced out. However, I have quality balanced cables I would like to use between dac and amp. So….is it worth to go with a90 if you use se out? Is it as wide and deep as balanced? Or …..is the sound the same in l30 if you only use se out? ( then ofcourse I cant use balanced cables i have , which bothers a bit).

OP
O

Oukkidoukki

Thanks man…thats what I have been thinking. God damn , I have absolutely killer 1m vovox xlr cabels without use, so I try to find amp with xlr input. But the same time I understand it is waste to pay for that kind of amp cause se out is only I use. I now have jds o2. Hard to know is there anything to gain. Headphones are akg k702, beyer dt 770 80 ohm, senheiser hd25. Dont know…

Top Bottom