• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is my avatar forbidden on ASR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tomtoo

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Politics is not what i like to see on ASR. But allow one national flag and the other not IS POLITICS on ASR.

OP
tomtoo

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Ha ha, well I certainly hope not. I mean, these emojis are OK and not considered "political":
  • :mad:
  • :eek:
  • :rolleyes:

I dont know realy, but it realy looks perfect for the brown fraction. Just thought they maybe changed there flag?

D

Deleted member 23424

When I was a kid the stars and stripes me me think of Evil Knievel, DC Comics, massive cars, truth, justice and Afrika Bambaata

Nowadays it makes me think of butthurt racists crying because they can't be racist anymore.

Likewise the Union Jack.

The flags haven't changed. The wavers have.

Flags are not political. The flag wavers are.

Politics is not what i like to see on ASR. But allow one national flag and the other not IS POLITICS on ASR.
You come across as being hellbent on trying to turn ASR into a halfwit Facebook patriot page. Time for the ignore button function.

OP
tomtoo

tomtoo

Major Contributor
When I was a kid the stars and stripes me me think of Evil Knievel, DC Comics, massive cars, truth, justice and Afrika Bambaata

Nowadays it makes me think of butthurt racists crying because they can't be racist anymore.

Likewise the Union Jack.

The flags haven't changed. The wavers have.

Flags are not political. The flag wavers are.

You come across as being hellbent on trying to turn ASR into a halfwit Facebook patriot page. Time for the ignore button function.

Hehe you know nothing about me, and iam far from beeing a nationalist. I just want clear, fair rules

Katji

Major Contributor
My avatar pic is cropped from a flag that is fully political.
...I suppose many people in tomtoo's country and DanielT's country know it. It is basically the reason why Fb terminated my services so many times.
I'm quite committed to it, otherwise I'd change it now, just temporarily, to balance the look of this thread with the cancelled flag. :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom