• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is Moondrop Aria good for classical music?

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
A little too V shaped but a very nice IEM.

https://crinacle.com/graphs/iems/graphtool/?share=IEF_Neutral_Target,Aria_2021

t2p.png
aria.png

phoenixsong

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It is great with or without modding according to taste. For myself I did the filter mod and used BGVP A07 tips- violins are better this way

OP
A

abouttorain

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

Yorkshire Mouth

Major Contributor

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Impatience has got the better of me. It's now in stock at Amazon UK with next day delivery for £69:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Moondrop-P...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

So, obviously now that I've ordered it, Amir will review it within the next...oh, 3 hours or so, calling it the worst headphone he's ever heard.

I've taken the hit for you all.
There are tons of measurements on the internet already, so there would be no major surprises if Amir reviews it. But rest assured that you got an excellent IEM, known everywhere as a best buy in the price range and even a little above.

Yorkshire Mouth

Major Contributor
There are tons of measurements on the internet already, so there would be no major surprises if Amir reviews it. But rest assured that you got an excellent IEM, known everywhere as a best buy in the price range and even a little above.

Matias, Matias, Matis, how little you know me.

If I took out a loan for hundreds of millions of pounds and bought the Mona Lisa, the worldwide art community would unanimously decide it was the most over-rated piece of junk ever painted while I was waiting for delivery.

Top Bottom