• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is anyone else getting messages like this?

Rayman30

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
First time I have gotten this type of spam here, is anyone getting these?

1626625947247.png

Dimifoot

Forum Donor
Nothing here :(

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Yes I am on it! Whole bunch of accounts created today got past our scans and only became visible when they started the PM crap. Am deleting accounts as quickly as I find them. My apologies for this. Please report any suspicious PM contact and Never click on any links or install an app or software linked in the PM.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

SimpleTheater

Forum Donor
Yes I am on it! Whole bunch of accounts created today got past our scans and only became visible when they started the PM crap. Am deleting accounts as quickly as I find them. My apologies for this. Please report any suspicious PM contact and Never click on any links or install an app or software linked in the PM.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The only thing I understand is a girl likes me and you’re removing her account. ‘I want to know what love is. I want you to show me.’

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
The only thing I understand is a girl likes me and you’re removing her account. ‘I want to know what love is. I want you to show me.’
You really don’t want to see the type of love I dish out! It’s always far better when the Moderator does not know you. Think of me like the crime scene clean up crew. I normally show up and eradicate all evidence including involved parties. Love can indeed Hurt! :cool:

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
You really don’t want to see the type of love I dish out! It’s always far better when the Moderator does not know you. Think of me like the crime scene clean up crew. I normally show up and eradicate all evidence including involved parties. Love can indeed Hurt! :cool:
You see, a moderator's love is very different from that of a square.

Top Bottom