• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is ALLO still in business? Can't get a response...

MarkWayne

I placed an order with ALLO for the new USBridge Sig on December 5th. I have tried contacting them through their webform multiple times and tried messaging their rep who posts here, but got no response. I sent an email to the sales email (which I believe is for wholesale) on their site yesterday and have yet to receive a response. This is concerning.

I'm contacting my credit card company now. Has anyone dealt with Allo in the last month?

adc

Speaking only for myself: I've often enough found email and web forms unreliable that I don't judge a company's response until I've tried calling them. It doesn't appear that they post a phone number, but they do have a Skype ID. If it were me, I'd at least try that before going nuclear with a chargeback (which can really hurt a small business).

OP
M

MarkWayne

Ok, a reply from allo went to my junk box and searching for "allo" in my inbox didn't locate it due to the name of the sender and subject. I suspect the allo site fails to send a confirmation email when you sign up to avoid future emails being tagged as spam. I'm following up with allo again.

adc

Ok, a reply from allo went to my junk box and searching for "allo" in my inbox didn't locate it due to the name of the sender and subject.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I mean. Spam filtering is prone to false positives, problems with web forms go unnoticed (very common with small businesses that do not have tech savvy staff), mail bounces and gets lost ...

Hope this gets resolved for you.

Ranton

Ordered a USB Sig on Dec 12, and it shipped on the 20th and has been received. Sorry to hear you're having troubles--hope it gets resolved soon.

Top Bottom