• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Is a XP-PEN Graphics tablet useful for photo editing?

yuansha

So, on a special occasion, my friends got me a XP-Pen drawing tablet . I do occasionally photo edit pictures on photoshop or lightroom . But is a graphics tablet really necessary? I feel like I'm over killing something here. I mean, my mouse is good enough right? It's not like I'm signing the photo or something.

I'm asking is, has anyone on forum used a tablet and never again touched a mouse for photo or drawing. is it good for editing photos? Is it good for photoshop/lightroom? Has anyone used a drawing tablet and never again switch back to a mouse? ups/downs?

if it's not for photos, what should I give it back? or for once, actually learn how to art...

highpurityusbcable

I have an entry level Deco 01v2 and it's a very good tablet. If you want to try drawing then mouse is redundant. For your tasks it's also very convenient and precise. Try it.

Top Bottom