• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Iotavx NP3, streamer and cd player

OP
Kegemusha

Kegemusha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
should be fixed now.

gfx_1

Got my pre-order yesterday from hifipilot.de. Not much time to play with it yet. The CD player works like a real one. the DAC is better than the one in the SA3 no clicking noises when switching between bitrates and no noise when the volume is turned up to the max on the SA3 with the audio on pause offcourse. WiiM app can set the wifi password when it is connected with an ethernetcable easier then via frontpanel and not limited to 32 chars. I put an internet radio station on a preset and it doesn´t need the phone to select it, just the remote.

gfx_1

A picture, the color around the knobs look the same in the real world.
np3-sa3-pa3.jpg

gfx_1

Is it possible to stream directly from the TIDAL.app from the MacBook to the IOTAVX NP3 ?
Via Bluetooth (if you get the dongle) or the USB DAC input. I have an USB-C hub on my desk which connects the MacBook Air M1 to the Ethernet / HDMI / and USB-A -> NP3. Some older macs have optical out.
Tidal also works with the WiiM app on a phone.

94saabguy

My NP3 died within 30 days. Both PA3's were plugged into the same Furman surge protector and appear to be fine. For a Preamp/CD/Streamer to just die within 30 days is not a good look for any company. The british audiophile states that the NP3 plays SACD's - it most definitely doesn't. The real issue is IOTA Enterprises seems to be either going out of business or trying damn hard to be. Customer support is beyond horrendous. Ghosting and then not keeping your word (TWICE) is unacceptable when someone just spent 1,600.00 with your business.

Top Bottom