• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

IOTAVX ghosts customers with service issues

AudioNewbie

Update for IOTAVX site after they moved to Germany. Thank you @gomacdub

Now hoping for a better customer service!

"As many of you have probably noticed, we at HifiPilot recently took over the IOTAVX brand. We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our valued community. Without you, the loyal fans of IOTAVX, we would not have reached this crucial point. Your support is what drives us to do our best every day and to continue to provide you with exciting new products in the future.

We are aware that the last few months have not been easy due to the challenges of our world. In the hope that the world of music and films has brought you some joy during this time, we would like to make a special gesture for Christmas. We therefore offer you the opportunity to purchase our products until 31. December with an exclusive discount of 20%.

Our sincere thanks go to:

• To all existing IOTAVX listeners and hopefully many new listeners.
  • Ian, for his trust and the great cooperation over the last few years.
  • Our business partners for their commitment and lasting partnerships.
  • Our family, who always has our backs.
We look forward to moving into an exciting future together with you."

gomacdub

So it seems there's still hope for all IOTAVX users. Happy to see this.
Update for IOTAVX site after they moved to Germany. Thank you @gomacdub

Now hoping for a better customer service!

"As many of you have probably noticed, we at HifiPilot recently took over the IOTAVX brand. We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our valued community. Without you, the loyal fans of IOTAVX, we would not have reached this crucial point. Your support is what drives us to do our best every day and to continue to provide you with exciting new products in the future.

We are aware that the last few months have not been easy due to the challenges of our world. In the hope that the world of music and films has brought you some joy during this time, we would like to make a special gesture for Christmas. We therefore offer you the opportunity to purchase our products until 31. December with an exclusive discount of 20%.

Our sincere thanks go to:

• To all existing IOTAVX listeners and hopefully many new listeners.
  • Ian, for his trust and the great cooperation over the last few years.
  • Our business partners for their commitment and lasting partnerships.
  • Our family, who always has our backs.
We look forward to moving into an exciting future together with you."

Toni71

Forum Donor
Nice job. Hifipilot. I've bought amplifiers from Ian before and now I own three new ones bought from Hifipilot. There was a small problem not worth mentioning on the internet, it was solved quickly and with fast responses.

My guess is they are more of a store, with other stuff, so maybe there customer service is 'better'. And no I don't have stocks in that company. With the way they treated me, that deserves some good comment and is my personal experience.

All a nice Christmas, kind regards,

Toni

Last edited:

KaMatthi

I am wondering why I just can see barley test from IOTAVX Amplifiers. Especially I would be happy to see a test from Amir to the IOTAVX AVXP 7-230...

BlackTalon

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I am wondering why I just can see barley test from IOTAVX Amplifiers. Especially I would be happy to see a test from Amir to the IOTAVX AVXP 7-230...
Send him one to test.

Gringoaudio1

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
With very few exceptions the equipment Amir tests is sent in by us the members of the community. He buys a few things to test. A couple of companies send him things to test. He obliges them without cost to them. Other test sites charge companies to test though this is not obvious.

KaMatthi

Send him one to test.
Well I would be happy to do that. But sending from Germany to the US... That wouldnt make any sense. Unfortunately, I barley know any review in Germany you can really trust because I have often in mind they would have been paid for... Anyone in the US who is willing to do that? I would be happy to fund partly/support the shipping.

Toni71

Forum Donor
There are three from these amplifiers connected to my AV10. Two of the first versions were in our house before. Nothing wrong with them. Sounds great with my speakers. All subjective. If they work as they should be, they are great amps.

KaMatthi

Well since I have high capable loudspeakers, I am wondering what difference it makes to connect to better amps. The amps are quality wise (my assumption) currently my bottleneck in my setup (pre-amp is a StormAudio MK2). Currently the only topic with these amps is, that I hear a bit of hiss when no music or movie is playing. But when they play I hear no hiss anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom