• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Introduction

kschmit2

Hi guys,
I'm Kai from Germany. I used to be quite active in various CRT-related forums (AVS forum, beisammen and others) and also in audio-related forums.

My audio system has evolved quite a bit over time and my focus has also shifted a lot.
Right now most of my listening is in the main living area of my apartment and it is mostly casual listing.

But I still have my audio room with Klipsch KSP-400 speakers that have the bass converted from active to passive and now driven by a Crown XLS-1500.

Digital sources are provided through the NAD M50, M51 and M52 combo.

As for Amir, I remember him from his time with MS and his very vocal support of HD DVD. I was also an avid supporter of HD DVD over BluRay back in the days. Now it is mostly streaming for me :D

OP
K

kschmit2

Hi Amir, I had to edit my post, as I accidentaly posted it too early :D So there's now more info in the opening post

Top Bottom