• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Introduction

JungleXray

Hello all!

Just wanted to say ”Hello”. I have lurked on this forum for long enough I figured I should probably join lol :p. This forum and it‘s members is in my opinion the greatest resource out there for people interested in audio. So thank you to Amir and everyone else out there.

So I have too much audio stuff to list, so I’ll just do the main system:
-2010 Mac mini using iTunes and bitperfect, out of commission for now
-Some HHB pro audio CD player/recorder currently running as my digital source while I look for a dac to replace my Schiit bifrost Multibit :)
-Technics sl1200 mk2
-Schiit Saga
-Mcintosh mc502
-1984 Klipsch cornwalls

Posted a shot of one of them. They are about 8 feet apart toed in towards me (not in this pic though). I sit about 9 feet back on a couch.

Anyway I very much enjoy reading the reviews and learning the science, its has allowed me to enjoy this hobby even more. Thanks!

AC01F84F-E83F-41EB-A96F-EF12CC617DC4.jpeg

Webninja

Forum Donor
Speakers really go well with your mid century theme. Welcome to ASR, I felt the same way when I joined, this place is great.

Top Bottom