• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Intona introduce a USB cable!

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Intona whose high speed USB is one of the few products in that sector that actually improves transmission, have introduced a USB cable.
https://pro.intona.eu/en/news

Keith

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Wombat

Master Contributor
There are defined USB Standards. Is this an independent non-compliant one?

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I spoke to Daniel regarding his new cables, he said he wanted to make a technically correct cable, and that their cable exceeds the required parameters, every single one.
Daniel doesn’t bullshit, his ‘Isolator’ did exactly what he said it would, but of course that doesn’t mean that sound quality will automatically improve.
Keith

svart-hvitt

Major Contributor
I spoke to Daniel regarding his new cables, he said he wanted to make a technically correct cable, and that their cable exceeds the required parameters, every single one.
Daniel doesn’t bullshit, his ‘Isolator’ did exactly what he said it would, but of course that doesn’t mean that sound quality will automatically improve.
Keith

When the cable is so expensive, why not pay the small fee for certification?

Can he show that this cable is measurably better than an ordinary certified one, and how these measurements translate into better sound, say out of a high quality DAC?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

I wonder if they pipe that music in all day?

Top Bottom