• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Intermittent fasting

bigx5murf

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Apparently the husk around the brown rice grain is not so good for you. White rice is actually slightly better I'm lead to believe.

I'm sure a bit of brown rice won't kill anyone though. Unless you reheat it wrong of course ha ha .

That's from heavy metal ppm concerns. Shouldn't be an issue if you rinse it before cooking. I actually soak my grains over night, and rinse again before cooking. Otherwise it takes forever to cook.

EB1000

That's pretty crazy. What happens to your blood sugar if you moderate it with some eggs, cheese, and like a slice of bread a day?

To my blood sugar - nothing, but it will raise my cholesterol levels... :)

Rockfella

Forum Donor
I supplement these on almost regular bases:
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
Curcumin+Biperine Extract
Garlic Extract
Shilajit +Ashwaghandha+Safed Musli+Kaunch ke beej (Only in winters). I am not really anal about diet right now as it is winters here in India
I follow Jim Wendler 531 almost regularly.. for primarily strength gains.

If you can get on hands on this please try! It works great for libido = Shilajit +Ashwaghandha+Safed Musli+Kaunch ke beej.

Top Bottom