• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interface Headphone Amp Comparison (Focusrite, Behringer, Audient, Motu, SSL, NI, and Steinberg)

I can second his lowest ranking. I have a UR44, and it has the worst sounding headphone output I've ever heard on a device that wasn't a children's tape recorder or something. Stay away from steinberg stuff unless you find one really cheap.

Palladium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
A neat article would be much better than a 40-minute video you need to scrub through to find any useful information. Are those graphs available in written form somewhere?

Right on. I can't stand fluff either especially rambling or overacting on the facecam kind, but at the end of the day YT monetization has incentivized video creators to be that way.

D

Deleted member 12642

The video literally has timestamps linked for all info you'd want, are you guys blind?

D

Deleted member 12642

That's still not nearly as useful as an article. Would you prefer it if Amir did all of his reviews in the form of time stamped videos?

That'd be fine because I'm smart and look up the time stamps in the description.

Top Bottom