• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interesting new audio streamer

KolfMAKER

I just came across an interesting new product. It is a all-in-one streamer, of which more and more products are coming to market. With this one, I was surprised with the many possibilities.It's a streamer, an amplifier and a DAC. It's especially surprising to see how many connections, both wireless and wired, can be made. It's the Arylic B50, I think they just released it.
If you look at the backside, you get a first impression of it's versatility.
  • For audio-in sources: Phono, Line-in (for many different options like TV/CD/etc.), USB. And sources can be connected both wired and wireless via Bluetooth.
  • For output, wired speakers can be connected, even a subwoofer with its own connector. But also wireless Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headphones can be connected.
What is special I think is that Bluetooth supports aptx HD, for the best possible audio quality via Bluetooth. And that is able to drive two Bluetooth speakers as a stereo pair. Or drive two Bluetooth headphones at the same time.
Normal list price is $139. - But in pre-ordering it can be bought for just $111.20 and comes with a remote control, 2 external antennas and a power supply.
Creating your own audio setup with this B50 is easy and versatile. It is even hybrid: analog/digital, wired/wireless combined.
For a quick overview I can recommend this video.

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-20 om 12.01.47.png

MacCali

Major Contributor
I just came across an interesting new product. It is a all-in-one streamer, of which more and more products are coming to market. With this one, I was surprised with the many possibilities.It's a streamer, an amplifier and a DAC. It's especially surprising to see how many connections, both wireless and wired, can be made. It's the Arylic B50, I think they just released it.
If you look at the backside, you get a first impression of it's versatility.
  • For audio-in sources: Phono, Line-in (for many different options like TV/CD/etc.), USB. And sources can be connected both wired and wireless via Bluetooth.
  • For output, wired speakers can be connected, even a subwoofer with its own connector. But also wireless Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headphones can be connected.
What is special I think is that Bluetooth supports aptx HD, for the best possible audio quality via Bluetooth. And that is able to drive two Bluetooth speakers as a stereo pair. Or drive two Bluetooth headphones at the same time.
Normal list price is $139. - But in pre-ordering it can be bought for just $111.20 and comes with a remote control, 2 external antennas and a power supply.
Creating your own audio setup with this B50 is easy and versatile. It is even hybrid: analog/digital, wired/wireless combined.
For a quick overview I can recommend this video.

View attachment 258518
It’s honestly a great deal to enjoy music, but if my recollection serves me right the streamer alone was poorly designed.

You may not get everything the streamer by itself had but for 30-40 you can get a pi based streamer that performs better

Top Bottom