• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interested to see how NAD T778 measures and performs

3dbinCanada

In one word. E X C E L L E N T! I sold and serviced NAD and from both of those ends NAD (Lenbrook Group) was a pleasure to deal with.

I know PSB support is really good but their speakers are solid and well constructed despite being built in China. NAD as much like their sound from a QC pov is problematic. Are they built in China as well?

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I know PSB support is really good but their speakers are solid and well constructed despite being built in China. NAD as much like their sound from a QC pov is problematic. Are they built in China as well?
I can't comment because I've been out of the loop for awhile and maybe The Lenbrook Group is manufacturing in China or not for different products. If it is China I don't doubt the quality. The Chinese are very industrious and have cleaned out the shoddy manufacturing that we saw for some years in the 1990's and early 2000's. Even if it is manufactured in Malaysia or Thailand their quality control is good now too.

Puddingbuks

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The wait is killing me.

:eek:

Puddingbuks

Forum Donor
Yeah, makes me wonder if Amir is having all kinds of issues with measuring this thing, as reports so far show it's buggy as hell.
But there are also people who are having no problems at all.

I’m waiting for this review to help me make a choice. It’s either this T778 if it performs well, or a Denon X4700h.

Main attraction of the T778: looks, hypex power amps and dirac.

Flak

Industry Insider
Just finished measuring the T778. Will post the review tomorrow (Friday).

Time warp?
It's Friday already at my location in space/time :)

Puddingbuks

Forum Donor
OP
B

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks Amir!

Top Bottom