• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

interest in testing Qudelix 5K? offering

john61ct

Don't know how it works, but I have one in my hands ready to lend, so long as turnaround isn't too long?

PM if you like

bobbooo

Major Contributor
Just noticed this - I would suggest contacting @amirm directly by clicking 'Start a conversation' on his profile page here. There are a lot of people on this forum who would be very interested in seeing objective independent measurements of the Qudelix 5K, so I hope you can arrange to send it in and be measured :) It seems like a unique device, offering dual ES9218P SABRE DACs (which the much lauded LG G7 uses), high-powered SE and balanced output, optional LDAC Bluetooth, and now with 10-band parametric EQ and an app for system-wide EQing from any source e.g. a smartphone with the recent firmware update. Amir also seemed impressed with the designer's knowledge which is a good sign, when he reviewed his previous creation, the Radsone Earstudio ES100, before he moved on to found his own company in Qudelix and design the 5K.

Last edited:
OP
J

john61ct

Yes I did so, but at this time it seems Amir is so backed up it might take months to get it back. Or at least no prediction or promise is possible?

bobbooo

Major Contributor
Yes I did so, but at this time it seems Amir is so backed up it might take months to get it back. Or at least no prediction or promise is possible?

Yeah it's a one man show and he's doing an incredible job to get through all the measurements at the rate he's going. You might be able to arrange a higher priority quicker turnaround with him if you explain that it's a small everyday use device that you would prefer not to be without for too long, and you ask nicely :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom