• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interest in single Dutch & Dutch 8C ?

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Was able to get a decent deal on pairs of D&D 8C Studio's, in black, but they won't sell singles for LCR. Throwing it out there, if were to get 2 pairs would anyone be interested in a single NiB black 8C Studio ? Price should be $5k shipped to CONUS or pickup near Chicago . Apologies if this type of post is not allowed; thank you.

Norcal

You may want to post this in the Speakers forum since it will likely get more views. There was a similar thread recently about someone wanting to split a pair of KEF R3s, so it seems appropriate. Good Luck!

Anonamemouse

Was able to get a decent deal on pairs of D&D 8C Studio's, in black, but they won't sell singles for LCR. Throwing it out there, if were to get 2 pairs would anyone be interested in a single NiB black 8C Studio ? Price should be $5k shipped to CONUS or pickup near Chicago . Apologies if this type of post is not allowed; thank you.
Did you contact them directly? I am positive that they will happily sell you any odd number if you ask them.

OP
T

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Did you contact them directly? I am positive that they will happily sell you any odd number if you ask them.

You're correct, but not nearly as the price I'm getting. Presumably so as not to undercut distributors

Did you try Vintage King?

Yes, but price isn't comparable.

Starting to debate if it's just easier to get a used 8361 but nervous my eyes will tell my ears they're not "timbre matches" or some such...

Last edited:
Top Bottom