• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interactive Review Tables (Defunct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Looks pretty good, but I'd very much like to see price filtering being a range instead of a list, so you'd just specify minimum and maximum values rather than unchecking every option you're not interested in.
I have not yet figured out how to do this. For certain seemingly simple things Tableau is very frustrating.

It's on the to-do list.

Arsonistic

It's on the to-do list.
Nice.
Another slight annoyance I found is that you can't search the list using Ctrl+F (Browser page-search). And I don't see any built-in search functionality to replace that.

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Nice.
Another slight annoyance I found is that you can't search the list using Ctrl+F (Browser page-search). And I don't see any built-in search functionality to replace that.
Click on the filters. Each one of them has search functions built-in.

I'm not sure if I can enable browser page search but I'll look into it. It's a good idea.

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Few minor updates. Mainly I fixed the spacing issue. Tooltips look like this now:
1581083723715.png

1581085777755.png

Last edited:
OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Looks pretty good, but I'd very much like to see price filtering being a range instead of a list, so you'd just specify minimum and maximum values rather than unchecking every option you're not interested in.
Fixed the slider!:p

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Perhaps change that for pref. scores as well?
Do you mind testing right now to see if it works?

If you touch the pref sliders at all the blank (null) values disappear, but if you press the button in the screenshot they'll all come back.

1581102981953.png

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Slider works on mobile iOS safari and chrome browser. Then, I pressed the funnel icon and nothing changed.

I’ll test later on pc.
I think the nulls aren't being filtered out. Otherwise the slider works. Ah.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
I think the nulls aren't being filtered out. Otherwise the slider works. Ah.

I tested on both mobile and pc and it's working fine for me. :D

-Slider works
-Adding custom values into start/end values works
-Hitting funnel icon resets the values back to default, works

Bhh

Forum Donor
This table is fantastic. I’d love to be able to click a column header and sort the list by that category, clicking again reverses the sort. I deal with a lot of similar data in my work and although pretty straightforward, I can share some a Jquery/JS functions if it helps.

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
This table is fantastic. I’d love to be able to click a column header and sort the list by that category, clicking again reverses the sort. I deal with a lot of similar data in my work and although pretty straightforward, I can share some a Jquery/JS functions if it helps.
These little buttons do just that:
1581338130780.png

1581338155841.png

It would have been easier to have the whole header be the button, but I don't see how to set that up in Tableau, at least right now. I'm still learning it.

lxlx

Forum Donor
Hi
As the recommended list is defunct, where to find the electronic recommendations until table works?
Thanks

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Hi
As the recommended list is defunct, where to find the electronic recommendations until table works?
Thanks
That will be up sometime today or tomorrow:cool:

Bhh

Forum Donor
These little buttons do just that:
View attachment 49540
View attachment 49541

It would have been easier to have the whole header be the button, but I don't see how to set that up in Tableau, at least right now. I'm still learning it.

I see now why I missed it last night. These sort buttons are implemented as roll-overs and I was surfing on an iPad last night. Touch devices obviously don't have roll-overs so this functionality is lost on those devices. No biggy, just glad to know I wasn't losing my mind last night! Thanks.

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
I see now why I missed it last night. These sort buttons are implemented as roll-overs and I was surfing on an iPad last night. Touch devices obviously don't have roll-overs so this functionality is lost on those devices. No biggy, just glad to know I wasn't losing my mind last night! Thanks.
Agh.

I will try to fix this.

Bhh

Forum Donor
It's a nice to have, not a must have so don't sweat it. Just having it and the content itself is amazing. Thank you!

OP
pozz

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom