• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Integrated amplifier help Please

steve59

Major Contributor
Have you gone to hifi shark and done a search? there's a chance there's a used unit out there waiting for you.

Aldoszx

Where are you from?
Maybe you can find A-9070 on some stores.

OP
G

gopala33

Where are you from?
Maybe you can find A-9070 on some stores.
can't get because no longer anymore
i from Malaysia

i have many find store they told me no stock 9070 look like discontinued

hawk01

it is sad to note that many earleir models of onkyo, yamaha integrateds are not avail in the new or used market anymore on our side of the pond. unlike the USA and europe where the market is so huge you even have options! i know how @gopala33 feels right now with his obsessive search. been there myself and at some point you just have to move on and see what the market currently has to offer.

OP
G

gopala33

it is sad to note that many earleir models of onkyo, yamaha integrateds are not avail in the new or used market anymore on our side of the pond. unlike the USA and europe where the market is so huge you even have options! i know how @gopala33 feels right now with his obsessive search. been there myself and at some point you just have to move on and see what the market currently has to offer.
i have to many search its hard

steve59

Major Contributor
watch for sales.

Top Bottom