• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Infra red sensor for wireless headphones

Wez

Hello all, help needed!
I have a 2006 Range Rover sport with an aftermarket ps2. I can’t get the infra red wireless headphones to work and have pin pointed the fault to the 12volt infra red sensor fitted to the head lining. This has a 12v power supply and RCA jacks red and white. I can not find a replacement sensor for love nor money and there are no markings on the sensor at all to match something up. Has anyone got any ideas please? Tried attaching a couple of pictures of the sensor but says file too large.

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello all, help needed!
I have a 2006 Range Rover sport with an aftermarket ps2. I can’t get the infra red wireless headphones to work and have pin pointed the fault to the 12volt infra red sensor fitted to the head lining. This has a 12v power supply and RCA jacks red and white. I can not find a replacement sensor for love nor money and there are no markings on the sensor at all to match something up. Has anyone got any ideas please? Tried attaching a couple of pictures of the sensor but says file too large.
Snip tool > Save As > JPEG or GIF

Top Bottom