• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

indiana jones and the dial of kathleen kennedy disney disaster

Andysu

Major Contributor
dire is all i can think of this dire dumpster fire floating down a crying river of water that could just easily swamp this disaster
271443276_5046221812063208_369541394106838493_n.gif

i recommend walking past the cinema when it opens and buy yourself burger and fries and go home and put on raiders of the lost ark .
kk slyly trying to turn indy into a female gender , like what eon tuned bond into a female at the end that " dire no time to die ".
a few tv shows magnum p.i. tuning higgins into a female .

time travel ? oh one way of bsing in the female gender .
fleabag female making indy looking stupid as if indy has bad case of alzheimer's symptoms .

i simply do not care for disney lucasfilm today . i can easily Boycott it all and let it pass by as if never existed ?

the 4th indy john willliams score was garbage sounded like war of the worlds score patched in using pro-tools and final end credits sounded like spanner being thrown into the scoring mix that made it sound , knackered , it had no punch at last few seconds sounded dull . i have also Boycotted john williams new scores or any other new movie , will no longer listen to his new scores . i think kk disney also put him up to not using the LSO like with all the other six star wars when done under lucasfilm all the conducting with the LSO and yet was scored conducted in usa ? maybe at lucasfilm scoring stage ? raiders was done under LSO , indy 2 and 3 i think maybe at skywalker orchestra ? or other ? i really do not care .

i doubt indy 5 would been pass sinad ratings more like headless panther on arrival lol :p

Last edited:
OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
doomcock is spot on

Last edited:
OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
more news from doomcock

Bleib

Major Contributor
Lol. Always amusing when movies that are also made for kids, like SW, makes so many grown up men so riled up.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is bringing back flashbacks of some people's reactions on the whole Ghostbusters remake thing. Stop. Just stop.

Bleib

Major Contributor
This is bringing back flashbacks of some people's reactions on the whole Ghostbusters remake thing. Stop. Just stop.
Yeah, let's trash something before it's even out. Oh no, it's wimmin now!!

JSmith

Master Contributor
I'm looking forward to this film... I just hope it's much better than the last one, as that was terrible and needs to be deleted from memory.

JSmith

Bleib

Major Contributor
I'm looking forward to this film... I just hope it's much better than the last one, as that was terrible and needs to be deleted from memory.

JSmith
Probably, but it's one thing to watch these things as an adult and as a kid and I bet lots of kids enjoyed Indy 4.
(the 2nd one is my favorite, and quel surprise..I saw it as a kid)

JSmith

Master Contributor
I bet lots of kids enjoyed Indy 4
I don't disagree, however can't help but feel if those seeing an Indiana Jones film for the first time saw 1 - 3 first, they may not have as much. The aliens thing was out of step for IJ and, well, just weird. :D

JSmith

Bleib

Major Contributor
I don't disagree, however can't help but feel if those seeing an Indiana Jones film for the first time saw 1 - 3 first, they may not have as much. The aliens thing was out of step for IJ and, well, just weird. :D

JSmith
Yeah, the pitch meetings are great. However, even in the first movie we have the ARK, when opened some people actually melt.
2nd, KALI MAA, ripping out a heart from a man's chest with a bare hand and the now heartless man still lives for some time. And of course they are dropped out of the sky on an inflatable boat and they survive.
(3rd I don't remember, have seen it 3-4 times as compared to the 4th which I've only seen once)

So obviously the surviving nuke in a fridge is silly too, but it pretty much fit into the Indy-universe

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
doomcock is getting more gossip from his hollywood spies ? i find this all , ( thou some may not ) entertaining than indy5 be it doomcock is or not trolling ? i doubt it . just a fan that is disappointed with how kk disney iger and all have give the fans disappointing production value that may still ring cash tills , or bleeps with cash card at the box office or shops for toy products .

i be staying at home or maybe out with my cat Bear cycling along the beach in warm air enjoying the view of the ocean rather than wasting £ at odeon cinema with deafening dolby atmos where i have to wear earplugs . indy movies was a great escapism of Dolby Stereo during the 1980's and ended 1989 . then come home maybe feeling i enjoyed the day and put on the laserdisc raiders for the theatrical flashback end the evening with , but no , no way , absolutely not seeing indy5 .

JSmith

Master Contributor
doomcock is getting more gossip from his hollywood spies ?
Unsure... maybe he's just a bit of a nutter? :cool:
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny may not end up being as good as the original trilogy, but it is already better than Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in six big ways. The upcoming fifth entry in the Indiana Jones franchise will bring back Harrison Ford's Indy alongside a cast of new characters, with the film promising an exciting new adventure in the vein of the beloved original films. Due to the franchise's track record, some viewers are anxious about how the movie will turn out. However, they shouldn't be worried, as Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny has already addressed these big problems.

Any chance you could change the thread title to just be a thread about the upcoming movie, in general, rather than the title offering opinion?

After the last effort in the Indy series, I am concerned this will be more crap upon crap... but it seems it may not be that way and I hope it's true.

JSmith

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
kk to destroy all other indiana jones movies kk is hell bent with her female gender , i stay angry

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Unsure... maybe he's just a bit of a nutter? :cool:

Any chance you could change the thread title to just be a thread about the upcoming movie, in general, rather than the title offering opinion?

After the last effort in the Indy series, I am concerned this will be more crap upon crap... but it seems it may not be that way and I hope it's true.

JSmith
can't edit has stay only be edit if a day or so
you have to stay angry at the kk she is after all a lot like dracula ,
7c9uag.jpg

Top Bottom