• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Importing headphone measurement files into REW

OP
Jose Hidalgo

Jose Hidalgo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I've just updated from 5.19 to the latest 5.20 RC7. Now I finally have the LSQ and HSQ filters. That was weird ! :oops:
Robbo, in my previous screen cap that was my whole list, I expanded it already so everyone could see. ;)

This is all working great so far :D The whole story is that I've been working on an executable script that will provide some fancy EAPO automation commands (sweetchaos knows what I mean ;)). I believe it will interest many headphone enthusiasts. I needed REW to fine-tune some of the related PEQ presets. I'll publish everything when it's ready. Hopefully it won't be long now, I'm 90% there. Just a few more days.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I've just updated from 5.19 to the latest 5.20 RC7. Now I finally have the LSQ and HSQ filters. That was weird ! :oops:
Robbo, in my previous screen cap that was my whole list, I expanded it already so everyone could see. ;)

This is all working great so far :D The whole story is that I've been working on an executable script that will provide some fancy EAPO automation commands (sweetchaos knows what I mean ;)). I believe it will interest many headphone enthusiasts. I needed REW to fine-tune some of the related PEQ presets. I'll publish everything when it's ready. Hopefully it won't be long now, I'm 90% there. Just a few more days.
It'll be interesting to see what you come up with, as I don't know what you mean by EAPO automation, but explain it when you've finished your project.

OP
Jose Hidalgo

Jose Hidalgo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
How's this for a teaser ? ;)

_Startup.jpg

It's almost ready, writing the documentation right now (a lot of things can be customized). It's both practical and eye-candy.
I'll open a topic with all the instructions, pictures, etc.. What would be the best forum section for that in your opinion ?

Oh, and it can be adapted for loudspeakers too, I'm saying that for @sweetchaos .

Last edited:

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
How's this for a teaser ? ;)

View attachment 122956

It's almost ready, writing the documentation right now (a lot of things can be customized). It's both practical and eye-candy.
I'll open a topic with all the instructions, pictures, etc.. What would be the best forum section for that in your opinion ?

Oh, and it can be adapted for loudspeakers too, I'm saying that for @sweetchaos .
Cool, I still don't know exactly what that's gonna be, but explain it in that new thread that you're talking about creating. If this is mainly for headphones then maybe put it in the headphone section: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...eadphones-and-headphone-amplifier-reviews.57/

Top Bottom