• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Image URLs broken

stunta

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Can't add image URLs. I get a dialog that says "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact your administrator". I tried again. Now I am contacting my @admin

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It is working for me @stunta. I checked and there is no server errors either. That message can come up if the page is very old, you lose your internet connection, etc. Can you please try again?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That is not an image link. It is a redirect.

And indeed generates the error you mention. A while back Google took away the ability to grab links from its image search due to a settlement with another company. So what used to work there, no longer does.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
This is what the link goes to:

1544210844466.png

If you want to grab image URLs in google search, grab the link out of the preview pane that Google opens. Just right click and save the image link there.

Top Bottom