• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I'm waiting for more comments to decide whether purchase blessing 3 cuz its graph is similar with blessing 2.

simonlarry739

Seems that Wifi is popular with audiophiles so their products be fast but lose quality controlled. I think Moondrop don't care much about the completion of specific products, not attacking them and comments about their iems but I think you will have objective thoughts if listening with moondrop. I've used kato since two months but the left driver is gone just TWO MONTHS guys but I won't have complaint to moondrop sound.

JSmith

Master Contributor
I've used kato since two months but the left driver is gone just TWO MONTHS guys but I won't have complaint to moondrop sound.
It is certainly frustrating when a new products fails... but it happens. Have you not returned these for replacement or refund being only 2 months since purchase?

JSmith

OP
simonlarry739

simonlarry739

It is certainly frustrating when a new products fails... but it happens. Have you not returned these for replacement or refund being only 2 months since purchase?

JSmith
I am considering whether to return or exchange the product, but I want to wait for some more reviews and opinions to see if there are better options available.

Dazerdoreal

I'm waiting for more comments to decide whether purchase blessing 3 cuz its graph is similar with blessing 2.
The difference might look small to you, but it is a matter of perspective. They tonal balance differs significantly. According to graphs Blessing 3 will have less mids. Bass and upper treble will appear comparatevely stronger.

But dont get me wrong, it still will not be a bass-heavy IEM.

See this post:

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is just my personal opinion and it's subjective, so if you don't like it, there's nothing I can do about it.
Sorry. It is not about different opinion. I simply don’t understand the first two sentences. I get the third sentence. (Can you use a different translator maybe?). Thx.

Last edited:

JSmith

Master Contributor
Seems that Wifi is popular with audiophiles so their products be fast but lose quality controlled. I think Moondrop don't care much about the completion of specific products, not attacking them and comments about their iems but I think you will have objective thoughts if listening with moondrop. I've used kato since two months but the left driver is gone just TWO MONTHS guys but I won't have complaint to moondrop sound.
This is my take on the post;

It seems that wireless IEM's are popular with audiophiles. The data transmission is fast, but I think the quality control is lacking. I feel like Moondrop don't care much about the QC in the manufacture of their products. I'm not attacking them or peoples positive comments about their IEM's and I think most will find Moondrop objectively satisfying. I've had the Kato model though for two months, however in that short time the left driver has failed. But I can't complain about the sound of the Kato Moondrop, only the QC in this case of failure.

JSmith

bodhi

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I think the point was that Moondrop is creating a lot of new products and for this reason they have problems with quality control, which is to be expected.

But I think that approach caters well to IEM aficionados who change earbuds more often than socks to get new flavors.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi

1 case of failure with, 1 individual doesn't constitute a trend...
OP also needs to take his time to write, especially when using a translation app, (so I am assuming)

I have also noted an uptick in the throw-anything-at-ASR, posts/threads. We tend to respond to these. A different trolling strategy? perhaps? I am out of this one.

Peace.

markanini

Major Contributor
I have also noted an uptick in the throw-anything-at-ASR, posts/threads. We tend to respond to these. A different trolling strategy? perhaps? I am out of this one.
I feel the same. I cant be sure about the motives, but seeking self-assurance is in high supply lately. And that would be a natural consequence of someone that has been influenced by aggressive marketing.

notsodeadlizard

It's not entirely clear what the problem is.
If the device fails during the warranty period, it must be either repaired or replaced by the manufacturer.
If the manufacturer does not provide this, then why buy something from such a "manufacturer" at all?

isostasy

Hi

OP also needs to take his time to write, especially when using a translation app, (so I am assuming)

Peace.
I feel the same. I cant be sure about the motives, but seeking self-assurance is in high supply lately. And that would be a natural consequence of someone that has been influenced by aggressive marketing.
We're equally complicit if we take the time to respond, whether positively or negatively. Best option:
1682440439148.png

OP
simonlarry739

simonlarry739

The difference might look small to you, but it is a matter of perspective. They tonal balance differs significantly. According to graphs Blessing 3 will have less mids. Bass and upper treble will appear comparatevely stronger.

But dont get me wrong, it still will not be a bass-heavy IEM.

See this post:
I think moondrop have purposely tuned these the way they have to keep a bigger difference than these and the Dusks that will inevitably follow. It will make the choice much easier for people who love a warm bassy sound and people who like the opposite.

OP
simonlarry739

simonlarry739

Hi

Peace.
I don't intend to constitute a trend, Leaving this comment here in case there are others like me who struggle with iems impulse purchases.

This review goes out for all iems not just the B3.

Top Bottom