• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I'm ordering some Topping things for both demo and resale. Anyone have a request? Reach out to me.

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I'm focusing initially on the DX7s and D50s. I have ordered 2 of each as of 8/22, plan to order more if those move quickly -- which I think they will.

Last edited:

adolchristin

You mean you're ordering directly from Topping and can include things for us in your order? I'm very interested in picking up a D50s.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Would the site get a cut of that, like it could if purchased through the Amazon 'link'? Happy to support Amir where I can.

Tks

Major Contributor
Ask them when the long awaited DX7 Pro is going to grace us with its' presence.

OP
S

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
You mean you're ordering directly from Topping and can include things for us in your order? I'm very interested in picking up a D50s.
Yes. I'm now an authorized dealer. I'm placing the order today for 2 D50s and 2 DX7s-B. I will keep one of the DX7. Reach out to me at nice-cans.com. I can't advertise pricing here.

adolchristin

Yes. I'm now an authorized dealer. I'm placing the order today for 2 D50s and 2 DX7s-B. I will keep one of the DX7. Reach out to me at nice-cans.com. I can't advertise pricing here.

Sent an email to the address listed at nice-cans.com; thanks.

Tks

Major Contributor
Thanks sutton. seems like it's going to slip into October by that.. They forever stay delaying this thing for whatever reason..

Top Bottom