• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

IKEA Poang listening chair for Auction

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes i have now 2 Poang Chairs an 1 is more than enough. It's a chair with a almost brand new leather upholstery. It is used but looks really brand new.
NLW3TXU.jpg

I'm Happy to offer this chair an donate the auction proceeds to ASR. So I'm living in Holland so probably a Dutch member (HYPEX, D&D ????;) maybe) is interested in it.
Besides donating the Chair you get a lunch an of course you have/can listen in my treated room in the chair before buying/donating. It realy sits awesome for hours.

Last edited:
OP
Snarfie

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Chair is sold.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes i have now 2 Poang Chairs an 1 is more than enough. It's a chair with a almost brand new leather upholstery. It is used but looks really brand new.
NLW3TXU.jpg

I'm Happy to offer this chair an donate the auction proceeds to ASR. So I'm living in Holland so probably a Dutch member (HYPEX, D&D ????;) maybe) is interested in it.
Besides donating the Chair you get a lunch an of course you have/can listen in my treated room in the chair before buying/donating. It realy sits awesome for hours.
Look exactly like mine except I have the footstool as well. A very comfortable, nice looking, and solid choice for not a lot of money.

Zoomer

De armleuningen zien er wat hard uit...
Handen in de schoot?

OP
Snarfie

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
De armleuningen zien er wat hard uit...
Handen in de schoot?
Het lijkt alsof je gewichtloos in de ruimte hangt. Armleuning merk ik niet breed genoeg. Belangrijkste je kan echt uren relaxed zitten. Die stoelen worden soms gratis op MP aangeboden.

Top Bottom