• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ignore this tread… issue solved

Tim F

Hey all,

I've run the firmware update procedure on the Soncoz. Changed my Apple device name to hotspot name :ANIG and updated hotspot password :12345678. The Soncoz turned on and went through what looks like a firmware update. Now everything appears to work except for outputting sound!

1. I have attached via USB on two different computers (one a PC with Soncoz audio drivers loaded, the other Linux which was working). Both see the device correctly and connect.
  2. Via bluetooth on my iPhone, it sees the Soncoz and connects

Over RCA I get no sound. I have tried the reset of holding the volume button down. Nothing is working.

Any idea? I have a bricked device right now that used to work.

Thanks, Tim

dearchap

Basic checks : Volume up/down ? Is your amplifier working and plugged in ?

OP
T

Tim F

I have another Dac attached that is working (same signal as the Soncoz was running off). I'll check the volume! My understanding was that it was at full by default, but I'll triple check.

Top Bottom