• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

IFI - Pro iDSD Signature DAC - Would like to see it reviewed!

Joachim Herbert

Forum Donor
Do not hesitate to send one to Amir. He will gladly review it, I am sure. Maybe you get in touch with him before shipping, though. Not sure how about the current pipeline.

Music1969

Major Contributor
I bet it won’t do very well…
@Thorsten Loesch mentioned the issues Stereophile showed with original model were fixed later with firmware update.

I would love to see the "IFI - Pro iDSD Signature DAC" get a proper ASR review. It is a $3,249 DAC and it would be interesting to see how it performs on Amir's "bench!"

The DAC is even available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/iFi-Pro-iDSD-Signature-Entertainment/dp/B09C8J47KY

..., with a 30-day refund/return policy.
Please buy it and send to Amir !

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Thorsten Loesch

Germany, now South East Asia (not China or SAR's)
@Thorsten Loesch mentioned the issues Stereophile showed with original model were fixed later with firmware update.

I had no hand in the changes done to the "Signature" Version. Best look at the extensive threads at Head-Fi especially in terms of problems and features etc.

Thor

Thorsten Loesch

Reynaldo

Hope it works ok and you like the sound.
I really liked the DAC, incredible quality.
The only thing I didn't like was not turning it on and off using the remote control.

IMG_0197.JPEG

IMG_0198.JPEG

Thorsten Loesch

The only thing I didn't like was not turning it on and off using the remote control.

You can leave it on and not use the remote... ;-)

Out of curiosity, what did you not like specifically about these features.

Thor

Top Bottom