• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

If you're interested in Benchmark amps and dacs, reach out to me

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I can work with U.S. contintental forum members on getting into Benchmark Media stuff for a good price -- that excellent amp, the DACs. I got set up as a dealer some years ago, though it's been awhile since I took up that privilege and ordered anything for nice cans customers -- the market fragmented for DACs after I picked up the benchmark line, so it became difficult for me to keep any stock. Plus which, after blowing a couple grand on cans, most people hold off on a couple-grand DAC! Maybe they buy audio-gd? Too bad for them.

FAST

Forum Donor
What kind of pricing are we talking about?

ice

If it helps anyone who is on the fence, I took the plunge and ordered the full stack (DAC3, HPA4, AHB2). Thoroughly enjoying the DAC3 + HPA4 combo so far — especially the HPA4. My listening nowadays is primarily classical music, and the HPA4 brings such clarity and realism to instruments and vocals through my HD800. The AHB2 has yet to arrive (currently backordered), but if the THX AAA magic delivers like it does in the HPA4, then I’m certainly in for a treat. Anyway, I highly recommend @suttondesign. Very knowledgeable and a great guy to work with.

Inkey31

Forum Donor
I can work with U.S. contintental forum members on getting into Benchmark Media stuff for a good price -- that excellent amp, the DACs. I got set up as a dealer some years ago, though it's been awhile since I took up that privilege and ordered anything for nice cans customers -- the market fragmented for DACs after I picked up the benchmark line, so it became difficult for me to keep any stock. Plus which, after blowing a couple grand on cans, most people hold off on a couple-grand DAC! Maybe they buy audio-gd? Too bad for them.

How is the benchmark stuff? I am thinking about grabbing a topping but these benchmark dacs are wonderful.

How do you deals work?

OP
S

suttondesign

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
small and built like tanks in the U.S. they retain value on resale because they are long-lived. easy to send in to Benchmark should service ever be needed.

Top Bottom