• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I thought I was jaded but....

LeftCoastTim

Forum Donor
I bet the guys who buy them (they are almost always men) laugh at their wives (they are almost always women) who own a power crystal collection.

Back on topic though, I am happy to say nice things about it on my audio blog for a modest sum of money.

/sarcasm

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Poor man's flux capacitor.

g29

Addicted to Fun and Learning
"Tachyon Field Generator", I see selected people are still profiting off of reverse engineered Area 51 ET tech. First it was velcro and now it has advanced to audio. What's next ?

area 51 ets mom.jpg

Last edited:

solderdude

Grand Contributor
The user testimonials can't be wrong, they simply cannot all be mistaken can they ?

"...after a week break-in, P16 gives good 3D sound stage to my system. The low frequency is more extended. The bass is tight. Over all, the sound is more real from top to bottom. Good upgrade..."

"...the P-16 is an amazing device it delivers coherency to your music that is quite spell-bounding. Improvements across the board sonically. It offers a more collective presentation that is unique to this device. Improves imaging and sound staging and offers a beautiful lingering trailing edge. Note: It responds quite dramatically to power cords and seems to love High Fidelity Cables as the delivery power cable, not sure why the synergy but it is obvious and apparent. Highly recommended!"

"...I was very happy with the device. It performed in my system exactly as described in the Stereo Times reviews. Anyone interested in the device should refer to the reviews for specifics..."

And then these reviewers... we are supposed to trust their findings.

Clement Perry, The StereoTimes concluded (MAXiiMUS P16):
"I, for one, have not experienced before any tweak of this magnitude at this asking price. I would compare the improvement on a par with $10,000 worth of Stein Harmonizers and Magic Stones. Easily on par with the IPCs that retail for $15,000. What the Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 sonically packs in a small metal box has exceeded all my expectations. Ladies and gentlemen, the Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 Shunt Conditioner is a major component masquerading as a mere tweak. An easy vote for Most Wanted Component Publisher's Choice 2016!"
CLICK HERE to read the review

Greg Voth, The StereoTimes concluded (MAXiiMUS P16):
"...it wasn’t until all songs had been played that CP revealed the Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 Shunt Conditioner, pointing out one behind his right speaker (mounted 5 feet from the floor). CP confirmed that my descriptions of what I was hearing meshed nearly word for word with his own. Until this blind listening test, the most undeniably outstanding tweak I had experienced was the High End Novum PMR Resonator on a visit to the home of Dan Secula. Although CP had one staring right at me, I only noticed what a sonic impact it had when Dan adjusted it by moving it a few feet! I came away wanting one. The Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16 ranks right up there with the Novum PMR in my experience. I don’t really know how it does what it does to the electricity and air to affect sound so dynamically, I just know that I want one. The Kemp MAXiiMUS P-16Shunt Conditioner is an affordable audio wonder..."
CLICK HERE to read the review

Sorry guys I MUST believe these testimonials... hit the 'buy now' button.
Measurements will be up next week :D
In the mean time I will going to figure out how to measure it... should be easy as the results are reported to be very audible. :oops:

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'd be careful with that thing. A Gabriel Chip sounds like it might have been derived from the Genesis Device. Could accidentally remake the world if it interacts badly with some other tweak like those nano dot things from Synergistic Research:

"With HFTs your speakers and room disappear leaving you with nothing but a live holographic musical event in your listening room, or living room. HFTs oscillate at high frequencies creating an energy field in your room that overpowers room vibrational distortions to correct phase and frequency interactions for harmonic balance in your treated room."

Recipe for disaster, if you ask me! :D

Hypnotoad

Does this mean my particle accelerator is now obsolete?

solderdude

Grand Contributor
I'm afraid it was even before you bought it. :cool:

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I guess it is less painful and easier to reverse than having the word "idiot" tattooed on your forehead.

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Man, I really need to deal with my electrosmog problem. I guess I need this. Do I have to put it on risers?

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Try any of the “products” here. In particular the Telepathic Tweak, where he calls you on the phone and your audio and video systems improve immediately.

http://www.machinadynamica.com/

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Writing for those review publications must be a terrible ordeal.

Top Bottom