• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I need help loading firmware on my MiniDSP DDRC-88A

Eurasian

Forum Donor
Hello All,

Almost 3 years ago, I bought a DDRC-88A for a project that never materialized. I have a use for Dirac RC now, but MiniDSP says the firmware needs to be updated before I can use my machine. I followed the instructions and think I have successfully updated the I/O board to ver. 2.3, but couldn't get the SHARC board to communicate with my Windows machine. I hope someone here has done this or similar firmware updates and can walk me through it. I would love to talk to a human being and can provide a phone number.

Thanks in advance,
David

NTomokawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Unfortunately I don't have that machine. but I did find this.

Hopefully the manufacturer can provide more info.

OP
E

Eurasian

Forum Donor
Thanks very much for this link!! The reset button on the daughter-board (never mentioned in the literature) was the missing ingredient!
Did a quick sound test and all parts of the system seem to be responding properly now -- will calibrate when it's a little quieter in my neighborhood.

Thanks again

Top Bottom