• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I must have been using the iFi iPurifier wrong...

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I have yet to post the results of my iFi iPurifier S/PDIF filter review. Little did I know, it requires modifications to work well: http://tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/IFI_SPDIF_IPurifier.html

IMAG001.JPG

IMAG003.JPG

:eek:

Anyone know how I can secure these bits to make mine work better???

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Do you still have an Entreq box? I would just bury it in the stuff inside and run wires in and out of it. That way you damp the electrical field and the mechanical vibration of the device. Then all we need is your tests to confirm this. :)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Do you still have an Entreq box? I would just bury it in the stuff inside and run wires in and out of it. That way you damp the electrical field and the mechanical vibration of the device. Then all we need is your tests to confirm this. :)
Great idea, what about running the wires into the Ifi and then pouring concrete onto it?

That will be ace, trust me!

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
"It'll Be Like Putty In Your Hands It's called Thinking Putty because while you do whatever you want with it, your brain relaxes and opens up to all kinds of creative thinking. "

I will take a full tub please. :)

Top Bottom