• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I missed out!

RayD8r

I live in Denver, CO and I'm an audio nut and I had no idea this was even a thing! Wow, I guess I'm not the audio nut I think I am. I'm still having a hard time processing the fact that I missed out on something like this. I have only heard of it here and I just joined as I am shopping for some new towers to fill a gap in my mostly Klipsch system. I was reading a thread about the technical data on one of the brands I'm looking at and wanted to join in on the fun but I saw this area about RMAF and got sidetracked. Anyway, bummer for me and Greetings, I just signed up and as usual, I totally spaced the introductions area so I will promptly head over there now and properly introduce myself. I get ahead of me a lot, please excuse the enthusiasm...

Top Bottom