• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I just spit up my tea laughing at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1587837678315.png

Holy crap...

Reactions: Tks

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
I don't understand reading virtually any company mission statement is coffee on the keyboard time.

direstraitsfan98

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I actually think drops mission statement isn't far off reality. If you look at the community comments for each of the different communities, knives, keyboards, vapes, tools, toys, etc, you'll see that a lot of people really get into it. And they do listen to feedback and offer products that the community want. There's a lot more to drop then just the audiophile section.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You have to give them props for the trifecta of:

curated
passionate
uniquely

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Here's something interesting I found recently on drop https://drop.com/buy/audeze-lcd-series-headphones/talk/2591705
That link is misbehaving but is it the story of the Drop/ Audeze collab that (allegedly) Audeze backed out of and released the LCD 2C independently?

If so, suspect there is more to the story than either party is prepared to admit.

The Drop release of a number of other LCD models around lockdown commencement seemed to raise some brows too. Think fair to say they aint best buds!

OP
Jinjuku

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's the fact Chris has aligned CA/AS/himself with devices that do nothing, have ton's of marketing prose on their websites, but finds Drop's marketing statement what he considers bullshit.

They hypocrisy is big enough to drive a car through.

Reactions: Wes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom