• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I have Tickets to go and see..what you looking forward to?

davkj

In no particular order:

Nick Lowe
Cowboy Junkies
The National

astr0b0y

At 43 and sadly quite unfit, I am excited about recently purchased tickets to the Download Festival in Melbourne in March. Mostly looking forward to seeing NOFX, Suicidal Tendencies and Bad Cop Bad Cop. Last time I saw ST, I unwisely spent and hour in the mosh pit trying to be young again. This resulted in my puking my guts up due to over exertion - still had fun though. Festival is only a 10 minute bike ride from my house so that’s a bonus.

dlau_osn_web.jpg

Burning Sounds

Addicted to Fun and Learning
No concerts planned for this winter, but looking forward in the Spring to Curved Air with the wonderful Sonja Kristina at the Sage, Gateshead and in the summer Roger Waters at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow. They will both be family affairs as usual. I've taken my children to concerts since they were in their early teens and they've now started to go it alone...."teach your children well....." :)

Ron Party

CPH (Chief Prog Head)
Gregory Porter on December 10. If you've never seen him and you like male vocal jazz, you just can't do any better.

Top Bottom