• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

i discovered an old piece of wood and wow did i hit the audio jackpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitar sam

guitar sam here and i collect frequencies as a hobby to apply to audio to improve the tone. mostly earth stones however today i found an old weathered piece of wood and after applying the wood frequencies to audio the tone of the wood sounds very organic natural and analog sounding with a wide open sound stage. you can really feel the sound. here is a picture of what the wood looks like. here are 2 audio samples at flac 16/44 both samples are the same source the only difference is sample 2 has the wood frequencies applied to the audio. http://u.pc.cd/vv4otalK (wood) http://u.pc.cd/C8KitalK

wood-2.jpg

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi

We should not entertain these with our replies. My last electrons on this thread... out.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
There's no difference in the files.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm still awaiting the explanation of what was apparently done ...lol :D Bombarded it with X-rays from the microwave oven with a grape pinned to the top and a lit cigarette pinned on top of that ;) PS... I've done that and it makes a ball of sparking fire stuff in the wafting smoke. :facepalm:

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom