• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I bought this amp to drive speakers in my basement rec room

JerryAnderson021

I bought this amp to drive speakers in my basement rec room. I was curious if the little box would do the trick, but based on the wonderful reviews I took a risk and bought it. As it turns out, there was no risk at all with this purchase. The Fosi Audio Amp does an absolutely perfect job driving my Polk Audio RC85i in-wall speakers with crisp and clean sound. The amp leverages the state of the art TPA3116D2 chip from Texas Instruments and delivers rich high-fidelity sound at all ranges of volume. I also love the integrated blue tooth receiver. This makes playing sources from smartphones extremely simply and convenient. Do you guys have any experience with Fosi Audio as I'm going to buy their DAC as well, it looks great, but would love more information.
bt20a.jpg

MCH

Major Contributor
What you are showing there, isn't a Kef cresta 10?

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
The amp leverages the state of the art TPA3116D2 chip from Texas Instruments and delivers rich high-fidelity sound at all ranges of volume.

I'm sorry, that chip might be a neat little package, and it probably performs perfectly fine in any practical sense, but state of the art it is not.

This is: https://purifi-audio.com/eigentakt/ ;)

Top Bottom