• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I am on TV!!!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Yes, my ingenuity to combine love of audio/video with house chores (snow plowing) has gotten me on many TV stations and even CNN!

Initially I also hooked up an antenna to it but it got caught on the trees so I removed it and it still worked!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
What's with the bargain basement low end Vizo?
Please tell me it's for catching the morning weather report in the bathroom.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
If only , god please, someone had the ingenuity to develop a phone that would take video in landscape mode even though being held in portrait mode. Please! Somebody! Anybody!

Even as a snow plow everyone knows landscape mode was the way to go for the Vizio.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If only , god please, someone had the ingenuity to develop a phone that would take video in landscape mode even though being held in portrait mode. Please! Somebody! Anybody!
Would not be that hard to do, if they used a square sensor, and ensured the lens covered a big enough circle on the sensor, which they probably do already, then the phone could decide for itself, or after the footage was shot. I've wanted this for years in proper cameras, where the RAW capture would hold the full sensor output, so you could rotate images in post without losing parts of the image.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I've wanted this for years in proper cameras, where the RAW capture would hold the full sensor output, so you could rotate images in post without losing parts of the image.
Now that is a good suggestion!

Top Bottom