1. WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

I am on TV!!!

Discussion in 'Fun topics, videos, etc.' started by amirm, Jan 7, 2018.

1. amirm

amirm Founder/Admin CFO (Chief Fun Officer) Staff Member

Yes, my ingenuity to combine love of audio/video with house chores (snow plowing) has gotten me on many TV stations and even CNN!

Initially I also hooked up an antenna to it but it got caught on the trees so I removed it and it still worked!

2. Sal1950

Sal1950 Major Contributor The Chicago Crusher

What's with the bargain basement low end Vizo?
    Please tell me it's for catching the morning weather report in the bathroom.

3. Blumlein 88

Blumlein 88 Major Contributor

If only , god please, someone had the ingenuity to develop a phone that would take video in landscape mode even though being held in portrait mode. Please! Somebody! Anybody!

Even as a snow plow everyone knows landscape mode was the way to go for the Vizio.

Frank Dernie likes this.
  4. Soniclife

Soniclife Active Member

Would not be that hard to do, if they used a square sensor, and ensured the lens covered a big enough circle on the sensor, which they probably do already, then the phone could decide for itself, or after the footage was shot. I've wanted this for years in proper cameras, where the RAW capture would hold the full sensor output, so you could rotate images in post without losing parts of the image.

amirm likes this.
  5. amirm

amirm Founder/Admin CFO (Chief Fun Officer) Staff Member

Now that is a good suggestion!