• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I’m pretty excited what hifiman does to their upcoming catalogue

KehaDNb

Hi, I tried the Hifiman sundara First, sounded a but cosmetical and Not true. But to make it clear I like also a bit of Bass boost, harman like bass at 40 hz and it seems that the Edition xs was just right for this. Forgotten that the design just does not live up to my expectations and does not fit well on smaller heads. Yes , I’m quite excited, the sound signature had something. As miniklangwunder said in his video “I would tune my speaker’s after these headphones” I would almost agree with this statement. A more round shaped ear cup would have fitted better, so i have been waiting and maybe it’s not my last purchase, as I’m now satisfied with the ndh30, no… with the xs they made a fan of their sound. :))) afraid that it wouldn’t fit either I never tried Dekoni nuggets on these… we’ll see what the future holds .

Top Bottom